Our mission is to provide person centered services that support what is important to, as well as, important for the individual. It is our company-wide goal to help those we support live valued, enriched lives that give them a true sense of belonging and success.
DESCRIPTION OF OWAKIHI'S RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
• Over 30 years of experience providing community based support services to persons with developmental disabilities and/or mental health needs.
• Trained competent employees develop professional relationships with their clients as they work together to accomplish individualized outcomes using culturally responsive support.
• Provides various residential options to meet the individual needs of those receiving services, such as ICF/MR group living, Family based Foster Care, Corporate Foster Care, and apartment living.
• Providing community-based supports to residents through supervision and training in the following areas:
Use of leisure time
Sensory and motor development
Reduction or elimination of maladaptive behaviors
Health care and money management
•24-hour a day support provided to ensure the health and well-being of residents and to promote community integration.
• Providing supports for a wide range of adults and children with developmental disabilities and/or severe or persistent mental health needs. Helping them establish a home and a sense of belonging in their community.
For further information regarding Owakihi, Inc.'s services, please contact:
Sandra Kindem, Executive Director
Phone Number: 651.451.2889, Ext. 107
Email Address: email@example.com